Lobo’s River View (Cascia Tile Factory Open Grounds)
Near Morgans Gate, Jeppu, Mangalore 575001
RULES AND REGULATIONS;
1. Right of permission / admission solely at managements discretion
2. The rent and caution deposit has to be paid in full while booking the premises.
3. The premises can used only for functions such as Wedding party, birthday party, christening party, roce party, mehndi party. Any other party may be allowed with prior permission.
4. The premises cannot be used for purposes other than the function booked for and booking is not transferable.
5. Police information if necessary to be arranged by the party.
6. No consumption of liquor inside the premises. For any consumption, permission and license to be obtained from the excise department by the party and the license copy to be submitted to us atleast 2 days in advance.
7. No drugs or any other banned substance allowed inside the premises.
8. No gambling allowed inside the premises.
9. Normal party timing will be 6 p.m. to 12 midnight. Music volume to be lowered at 10.30 p.m. Music to stop at 11.30p.m.
10. Party has to vacate the premises by 12 midnight. Overtime charges of Rs.2500/- every hour will be charged after 12 midnight.
11. Any stage setting / decorations / arrangements should be done on the same day of the function with prior request.
12. No one is permitted to enter into the river. The party is responsible for any untoward incident. Please keep the river clean and do not throw anything into the river.
13. Open fire and naked lights not allowed.
14. Bursting of crackers only on permission. Bursting of crackers should be done only at the specified place.
15. Fittings which damage the premises strictly prohibited.
16. The party booking the premises shall be personally responsible to ensure that no untoward incident takes place leading to criminal action.
17. The party is requested to inform in advance the maximum number people who will be present at the premises.
18. Damage to the property has to be borne by the party. Please keep the party premises clean.
19. Only the part of the premises booked while paying can be used during the function and entry to other parts of the premises is strictly prohibited.
20. If the party violates of any these rules the party will forfeit the caution deposit.
21. In the event of cancellation or postponement of booking 50% of the amount will be refunded if the cancellation is done 30 days or more from the date for which the place is booked. If it is less than 30 days, no refund will be made.
22. Only caterers which are approved by us will be allowed inside our premises. The caterers will have to pay Rs.1,000/- as caution deposit. The caterers will have to vacate and clear the premises by 1 a.m.
23. Only the sound system contractor approved by us will be allowed inside our premises. He will have to pay Rs.1,000/- as caution deposit. He will have to vacate and clear the premises by 1 a.m.
24. The Decorators, DJ and furniture arrangers approved by us only will be allowed inside our premises. They will have to vacate the premises by 1 a.m.
25. The caution deposit can be claimed in full after 3 days of the scheduled function and within 30 days after the function, provided to damage or loss has been caused to the building, including fittings, installation and furniture. In case of any damaged, the necessary amount will be deducted from the caution deposit. The estimate of the damage made by the management is final. No claim for caution will be entertained after 30 days of the function.
26. The Management reserves the right to amend, add or delete any rule as and when found necessary. In case of any dispute the decision of the management shall be final.
27. Subject to Mangalore jurisdiction only